- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Customizable Aura RGB lighting with Aura Sync-support
- DPI switch toggles sensitivity, while the DPI target button provides short instances of precision
- Omron switches with 50-million-click durability, plus two extra Japanese-made Omron switches for a different feel
- Advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor, 250 IPS, 50g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for fast and accurate tracking
- Detachable cable design and ROG pouch for convenient portability and storage
- Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of button, performance and lighting settings
From the very start, pro gamers have had a hand in designing the ROG Gladius II. The result is an extremely comfortable, high-performance mouse that’s perfect for all gamers and any grip styles.
ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate – and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura RGB lighting technology. With six customizable pre-set light effects and incredible performance, the Gladius II is primed for battle!
Achieve perfect RGB lighting synchronization across your ROG Gladius II and other Aura Sync-enabled products to complete the look of your battle station. ROG Sync enables quick lighting synchronization between ROG Claymore and Gladius II, or Aura Sync with ASUS motherboards and other components for a system that really shines!
Note: ROG Sync is enabled and controlled via ROG Armoury software, and Aura Sync is enabled and controlled via the motherboard’s ASUS Aura software. To download Aura software, visit the support page for your Aura-enabled motherboard.
Whether you’re camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy, the DPI target button is your best ally. You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button, which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.
Omron D2F and D2FC series switches are compatible with ROG Gladius II.
Note: You can reuse the cushions attached to the bottom of Gladius II switches to fill the remaining space, when shorter switches are used as replacements.
Mouse buttons and switches – especially switches on gaming mice – take the most abuse. Manufactured with high-quality Omron mouse switches that are rated to at least 50 million clicks, ROG Gladius II is built to last.
For additional options, Gladius II is bundled with an additional pair of Japanese-made Omron switches.