- This board is an expansion option for the LANCOOL II from Lian Li, which allows it to be expanded by means of three hot-swap slots. For this purpose, the back plate is screwed to the rear of the 3.5-inch hard disk cage, for which corresponding holes are already available.
- 3x SATA data (data transmission)
- 2x SATA current (power supply)
- PCB Plate: 85mm (L) x 116mm (D) x 1.6mm (H)
- SATA Power Cable Length: 80mm Light Guide Plate: 175mm (L) x 20mm (D) x 1mm (H) SATA Data Cable Length: 400mm
The board is connected to the motherboard using three SATA data cables. The power supply for the drives to be connected is optionally provided by two SATA power plugs going directly from the PSU. The drives can then be inserted into the slots where they come into contact with the SATA connectors on the back plate.
Remarks: The Lian Li LAN2-3X hot-swap back plate is only compatible with the LANCOOL II Midi-Tower chassis.
The back plate does not have an extra RAID controller or SATA chip, but requires appropriate motherboard connectors for hot-swapping. The motherboards must therefore support hot-swapping and be configured accordingly to ensure full functionality and prevent damage.
Connections: 3x SATA data (data transmission) , 2x SATA current (power supply)
Compatibility: Lian Li LANCOOL II Midi-Tower