- Support for 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel®Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® B360 Express Chipset
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2666 MHz or XMP memory, you must install an 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5 processor.
(Please refer “Memory Support List” for more information.)
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920×1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096×2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.2.
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Wireless Communication module
||GC-CI22M_A CNVi wireless module
- Intel® CNVi interface 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- BLUETOOTH 5
- Support for 11ac 160 MHz wireless standard and up to 1.73 Gbps data rate
* Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX1_2/PCIEX1_3 slots. The PCIEX4 slot operates at up to x2 mode when the PCIEX1_2 or PCIEX1_3 slot is populated.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x1 (PCIEX1_3)
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots (PCIEX1_1, PCIEX1_2)
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for an Intel® CNVi wireless module only (CNVI)
* B360 AORUS GAMING 3 WIFI includes the GC-CI22M_A CNVi wireless module.
* The CNVi connector shares bandwidth with the rear USB 2.0/1.1 port below the RJ-45 port. When a WIFI module is populated in the CNVi connector, the USB 2.1/1.1 port becomes unavailable.
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_32G)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support) (M2P_16G)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to “1-7 Internal Connectors,” for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 2 x system fan headers
- 1 x system fan/water cooling pump header
- 2 x digital LED strip headers
- 2 x digital LED strip power select jumpers
- 2 x RGB (RGBW) LED strip headers
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header (2×6 pin, for the GC-TPM2.0_S module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 1 support
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan (pump) speed control function is supported will depend on the fan (pump) you install.
- 2 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
Platform Power Management
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are no reviews yet.