- Model Number-SGH-4650-KC3D1, Channels-2.2,Driver diameter Main: 44mm Subwoofer: 40mm
- Impedance Main: 50 Ω Subwoofer: 32 Ω,Sensitivity@1KHz Main: 118 dB ± 3 dB (φ44mm) Subwoofer:116 dB ± 3 dB (φ40mm) Frequency Response 20 Hz -20,000 Hz
- Ear Coupling Circumaural Ear Cushions Cloth Microphone Boom Omni-directional
- Microphone Sensitivities @1kHz -34 ± 3 dB Microphone Frequency Response 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Packaged Weight 1045g / 2.30 lbs Accessories In-line volume control and microphone mute PC / Console mode switch Chat volume control
GROUNDBREAKING 2.2 CHANNEL DESIGN
Following The Same Design As Hi-fi Speaker Systems, Each Channel Of The Sirus-c Has 44 + 40 mm Drivers To Better Cover The Entire Audio Spectrum From Low To High Frequencies, Providing High Fidelity Sound And A Greater Sound Stage Than Traditional Gaming Headsets.
BUILT-IN HI-FI AMPLIFIER
A strong bult-in power amplifier dramatically boosts signal power to deliver deep and rich bass. this 2.2 channel power amp is well suited to handle the fast-changing dynamice of gaming soundtracks while retaning enough sensitivity to deliver a nuanceo and musical perfor-mance for all your audio content.
DUAL MODE FOR PC AND CONSOLE
Designed And Precisely Tuned For Both PC And Console Game Enthusiasts, Sirus-C Provides Gamers Easy Access To Critical Functions With On-the-fly Adjustments To Volume Levels Of The Headset, Microphone, And Switching Between PC And Console Modes.
ULTRA-COMFORT, GREAT NOISE CANCELLATION, PERFECT FOR BATTLE
The Breathable Mesh Over-ear Cups With The Ultra-flexible Headband Provide Gamers With The Greatest Comfort As Well As Highly Effective Noise Cancellation, It’s Perfect For Gaming Battles While Delivering Premium, Undistorted Sound And Great Comfort For Extended Use.
Cooler Master CMSTORM Sirus C Gaming Headset
RULE YOUR GAME WITH THE POWER OF SOUND
Professional 2.2 Channel Gaming Headset for Pc / Console
Sirus-C is an ultra-high performance gaming headset for both console and PC gamers. The groundbreaking 2.2 Channel setup adopts the same design as Hi-Fi speaker systems, with each side utilizing 44 + 40 mm drivers to better cover the entire audio spectrum from low to high frequencies.
Out of stock